Manufacturing companies face a litany of legal challenges, from product liability and regulatory issues to technology agreements, competitor disputes, employee relations, mergers & acquisitions, and beyond. Parker Hudson uses an interdisciplinary approach to provide comprehensive counseling and advice, ready to meet any challenge.
Parker Hudson combines deep experience with a practical business mindset, putting our clients a step ahead of the curve. We partner with clients to anticipate legal obstacles and chart a creative course for avoiding or resolving them.
Manufacturing companies face all the same challenges as corporations of any other kind, but with a bevy of regulation and special liability concerns to boot. That’s why we pool resources across multiple Parker Hudson practice groups to provide legal services tailored to the specific business needs of each manufacturer we represent.
What we offer:
- Wide-ranging experience in representing manufacturers in day-to-day and extraordinary corporate matters, including acquisition and sale transactions, and commercial contracts
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the whole range of legal and regulatory issues impacting manufacturers and industrial companies
- Experience and a successful track record in issues involving product liability, defects in manufacturing or design, manufacturing agreements including OEM and production agreements, supplier and vendor agreements, development agreements, requirements contracts, dealer and distributor agreements, license agreements, distributor disputes, trade secrets, representations and warranties, warranty reserve and other warranty agreements, technology agreements, enterprise resource planning, warehouse leases, and beyond
- Employment law advice and counseling for manufacturing companies
- An aggressive but creative, business-oriented approach to litigation
- Transparent and cost-effective pricing, with better value than many of the larger firms in this field
- Responsiveness you can count on when urgent advice or answers are critical