When the threat of a consumer class action looms large, your goal is clear: win quickly. We help companies end class actions before they start — or defeat class certification once they have. When matters must be settled, we devise and pursue strategies to minimize cost and maximize relief.
Mass consumer lawsuits represent a high degree of exposure for your company, so they call for urgency and strategy.
Our class action defense attorneys enter these cases with an aggressive-but-pragmatic plan of attack, aimed squarely at a swift, sensible resolution that prioritizes best-possible, practical outcomes.
We emphasize business-based solutions at all stages, though we remain ready for an aggressive, and effective trial defense.
Our approach includes:
- Disposing of the class action as a first priority, whenever possible
- Defeating class certification
- Using the very latest in case management, e-discovery, and trial technology to prepare for success when litigation becomes inevitable, always with an eye toward a practical, efficient, and cost-effective outcome
- Offering the same level of quality and bench depth found at “Big Law” defense firms, but with fee arrangements that provide more value to the client
- Ease of communication between our most experienced attorneys and your most senior business officers
Parker Hudson’s Consumer Class and Mass Action Defense attorneys have an unblemished track record in defeating large, “bet-the-company” class actions, but we also have the flexibility and pricing discretion to efficiently handle more routine class matters.
- Defending high-stakes Multi-District Class Litigation with billion dollar exposure
- Representing financial institutions defending all levels of class actions
- Sub-prime lender defense
- Defense of major digital data breach claims
- Manufacturer / consumer products class action defense
- Mass actions involving both national and state-chartered banks
- Hospital class action defense
- Defense of physician practice groups and medical clinics