Jun 02, 2022
Every business in the healthcare industry has to deal with an exceedingly complex, changing regulatory landscape. We understand these complexities and how challenging it can be to navigate the environment and capitalize on opportunities. Healthcare companies around the country turn to Parker Hudson for strategic guidance, regulatory advice, transaction support, and aggressive litigation and defense. We offer responsive, practical, and cost-effective representation across the healthcare landscape and we help our clients develop successful strategies to navigate the complex healthcare environment.
Healthcare entities encounter legal concerns on multiple fronts: in compliance issues impacting their daily operations, in strategic decision-making, in negotiating and consummating transactions, in litigation defense, and in managing regulatory or reimbursement reviews and challenges.
Parker Hudson's attorneys have decades of experience in healthcare compliance, statutory and regulatory analysis, litigation, government investigations, and corporate transactions. Our ability to meet our clients' legal needs make us a one-stop resource for anticipating and responding to healthcare legal issues. We emphasize creative, business-oriented solutions to legal concerns of every kind — from managing a transaction or navigating an audit, to responding to government investigations.
Whatever your healthcare legal concerns might be, Parker Hudson is ready with the responsive and experience-based representation you need to advance your best interests.
Our multidisciplinary team of attorneys understand and represent providers across the healthcare spectrum, including hospitals and healthcare systems, physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, ancillary and other post-acute providers, as well as suppliers and other service providers.
- Our Healthcare Litigation attorneys represent clients in administrative and judicial proceedings and arbitrations, including federal and state reimbursement matters, certificate of need-related litigation, licensure and survey matters, and business disputes, including provider-payer issues. In addition, we advise clients regarding the fraud and abuse laws, including the False Claims Act, the Stark laws, and the anti-inducement statutes.
- Our Healthcare Regulatory, Reimbursement & Compliance attorneys assist with licensure, regulatory approvals, Certificate of Need, and other operational issues critical to healthcare providers. In addition, we have years of experience representing clients in reimbursement and compliance matters.
- Our Healthcare Transactional attorneys have substantial transactional experience in the healthcare market, having successfully managed hundreds of high-stakes acquisitions, mergers, affiliations, joint ventures, provider networks, clinical integrations, and ACOs in recent years. We offer clients a team of transactional attorneys who devote most, if not all, of their time structuring, negotiating, managing and closing complicated and fast-paced transactions for our clients in the healthcare industry.
What we offer:
- A deep bench of experience in transactional, regulatory, reimbursement, and litigation matters. Our team includes attorneys who were former federal prosecutors, and federal clerks, as well as experience as an in-house compliance officer.
- Strong, longstanding working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies with respect to qui tam lawsuits, False Claims Act investigations and defense.
- A long record of successful outcomes, from acquisitions and joint ventures to audits and litigation disputes.
- Transparent, cost-effective pricing, (with flat fee arrangements available for some services).
- Secure portals for communicating sensitive or confidential information.
- Broad experience in healthcare privacy, data security, employment benefits, ERISA, real estate transactions, federal and state healthcare regulation and reimbursement, taxation matters, including tax exemption issues, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and many other matters relevant to healthcare.