May 21, 2021
Parker Hudson offers pragmatic guidance in even the most complex private equity transactions, always geared toward getting the deal done for the companies that trust us.
When the pressure is on to close a deal, capitalize on an opportunity, or make the most of a market, our private equity attorneys are here to help you manage the deal. Our experience runs deep, and it’s grounded in hands-on experience. So is our advice. That’s why buyers, sellers, investors, developers, investment bankers, and private equity groups turn to Parker Hudson again and again.
Our approach includes:
- Learning your business structure and investment goals
- Performing predictive assessments of each new deal or opportunity, anticipating obstacles before they become problems
- Leveraging Parker Hudson’s extensive resources on your behalf, including attorneys from our various litigation and transactional practice groups
- Rapid response when you need it (because time is often of the essence in private equity deals)
- Flexibility and discretion in pricing, offering the same experience as larger law firms but with fee arrangements that provide better value for the client
- Asset and equity acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Tax planning
- Business succession and transition planning
- Engaging and working with investment bankers and private equity groups
- Operating agreements and LLC agreements
- Joint ventures
- Private placements
- Restructuring, reorganizations, and recapitalizations
- Strategic alliances
- Rollover equity
- Roll ups
- Venture capital
- Assist private equity client with capital raise/rollout of franchising operation.
- Assist management of a large Southeast distributor of air compressors and related equipment in acquiring majority control of the company from a private equity group and simultaneously assist the company with a corporate restructuring, recapitalization, equity raise from another private equity group, and financing consisting of secured asset-based credit facility (consisting of revolving loan and term loan) and a secured mezzanine loan facility.
- Assist private equity client with capital raise and roll up of business services companies to create national footprint.
- Assist a medical device company with a roll up with affiliates and transfer of control to a private UK equity group.
news & insightsview all news
May 21, 2021