Technology changes fast, and the legal landscape for technology companies does too. These businesses turn to Parker Hudson for creative, innovative legal solutions that meet their own unique needs. We learn your business, put our fingers on its pulse, and devise practical legal strategies for its advancement and protection.
Our attorneys represent both established and emerging technology businesses. Specifically, we provide legal counseling, transactional advice and representation, regulatory compliance guidance, and full-service litigation whenever appropriate. Our seasoned attorneys have extensive experience across a vast array of technology issues and sectors, and regularly advise on business capitalizations, mergers and acquisitions, and other corporate and business transactions. We have significant experience protecting the intellectual property, confidential information, and trade secrets of technology companies, including in enforcing those rights through litigation when necessary.
Clients know they can trust us to tackle and resolve any of the many unforeseen legal issues that tend to arise in the dynamic and competitive technology space. We are problem solvers by trade, and we emphasize cost-effective solutions for avoiding pitfalls and moving your business forward.
What we offer:
- Attorneys who are experienced in the legal issues and transactions that affect technology companies
- Experience in distribution, licensing, joint venture, collaborations, and other commercial ventures
- Attorneys with experience engaging and working with investment bankers and private equity groups
- Experience with capital raises and other financings
- Attorneys with experience litigating and trying cases involving technology issues
- Experience advising companies on the revision of terms and conditions for users, SaaS contract language, SLA provisions, and other critical language for their day to day operations
- Fluency in complex subject matter, but also the ability to convey those concepts to judges, juries, and business partners who may not be tech-savvy
- A multi-disciplinary, “whole firm” approach that leverages the skill and experience of the firm’s many IT-adjacent practice groups
- Offering the same experience as larger firms but at considerably lower billing rates with fee arrangements that provide better value to the client
- Responsiveness, always informed by the very latest in technology and legal trends