Manufacturers, innovators, and companies of all kinds trust Parker Hudson to help monetize and protect their trade secrets and other intellectual property rights — creatively, tenaciously, and cost-effectively. We understand IP law as a tool for protecting our clients’ business interests.
Whether you have trademarks, copyrights, patents, or trade secrets to protect, or allegations of infringement to defend against, our team of legal counselors and litigators can help. Our experience in trade secret and restrictive covenant matters is particularly valuable in light of the increasing importance of these legal areas for today's businesses.
We build long-term relationships with clients who come to rely on us as a go-to source for quick and practical advice, as well as for their most complex disputes. We assess each situation to determine the best strategies, the potential cost of litigation, and the likelihood of achieving the client's desired outcome.
Our counseling is grounded in the real world, taking into account your bottom-line interests and the practical implications of any proposed course of action.
Our approach includes:
- Attorneys with extensive experience in negotiation, litigation, and contract drafting (but with flexible fee arrangements that provide better value for the client)
- Registering trademarks in many countries and territories throughout the world
- Assisting clients in monetizing their intellectual property through license and other agreements
- Experienced partners who give your legal matter the time, attention, and communication it deserves
- Particular experience in the increasing critical areas of trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation
- Proactive solutions for avoiding costly litigation
- Attorneys who have been extensively published in the fields of IP protection, franchise agreements, and restrictive covenants
- Copyright prosecution, enforcement and defense
- Trademark prosecution, enforcement and defense
- Trade secret protection and defense
- Patent litigation
- Restrictive covenants / non-compete agreements and litigation
- Nondisclosure agreements (NDAs)
- License, supply, joint venture, distribution and related agreements
- False advertising claims and defense
- Right of Publicity issues