Whether forming a business, dealing with day-to-day legal matters, or dealing with disputes, Parker Hudson attorneys have a wealth of experience advising clients in a broad range of business matters through the life cycle of the business. We help business owners navigate the many issues related to closely-held businesses, including family-held enterprises, and recognize the need to provide services that further their strategic objectives while simultaneously accommodating familial goals and interests.
We understand that although the founders, partners, members, managers, and senior officers in a closely-held business have more experience than most when a legal issue arises, it is essential that you have an experienced legal team by your side when a complex legal business issue arises. Our attorneys are deeply familiar with the broad array of issues our clients' face involving strategic planning, estate planning and management, financing, and succession planning.
Our attorneys provide quick, digestible responses and practical-minded business strategies, allowing you to resolve your legal issues quickly. We are problem solvers by trade who work consistently with closely-held businesses, both large and small.
When our business clients have unique, company-specific needs, we believe we are the right fit for any closely-held business—it’s the reason our closely-held corporate clients turn to us again and again. Our interdisciplinary legal team brings years of experience and the proficiency of seasoned attorneys to the table, which means we are well-prepared to address each stage of family and closely-held business development. At Parker Hudson, we are dedicated to going beyond the expectations of our clients as well as surpassing our competitors as a future-oriented law firm that places a high value on client outcomes.
What We Offer
- Timely yet thorough responses to your most pressing questions and needs
- General day-to-day counseling at every turn, particularly when you are facing a business emergency which must be quickly handled
- Skilled, creative approaches to transactional issues, influenced by our outside-the-box thinking
- A deep bench of experience, not only in the legal arena, but within the corporate world
- Cost-effective pricing with fee arrangements that provide more value to the client
- Designs for the most tax-effective strategies for transferring wealth from a business to succeeding generations
- Business succession planning
- Counseling on optimal techniques regarding selling to larger employee groups or management
- Representation in dispute resolution forums
- Wealth management planning
- Contract assistance and help in contract compliance
- Cordial interactions with attorneys who are easy to work with and equally easy to understand
- In the area of employment law, we offer well-thought-out advice regarding employment practices, including hiring, compliance, termination, and litigation