Parker Hudson helps high-net-worth individuals, couples, and families maintain their wealth and advance their financial goals through strategic planning, practical advice, and creative wealth transfer arrangements.
Once wealth is built, it must be protected and maintained. Whether your estate plan or business succession plan needs updating, you’re making one for the first time, you are unsure about the tax implications of a recent change in status, or you wish to make the wisest-possible arrangements for the transfer of wealth, we are here to develop creative solutions for safeguarding your assets. We are also committed to helping our clients plan for future growth.
Our attorneys aren’t just legal veterans; they also have substantial corporate experience. We understand the roles that estate planning, business succession planning, and wealth management should play not only for the individual and the family but also for family-owned businesses. You can count on our team for shrewd and timely advice.
Our approach includes:
- Ensuring that we fully understand your assets, your objectives, and the structure / dynamics of your family and family-owned businesses (because no two families are quite alike, nor should their estate plans be)
- Balancing your current needs with the future needs of the estate
- Sensitivity, privacy, and discretion
- Ongoing adaptation and analysis as laws and/or life circumstances change
- “Plain English” guidance that makes the legal implications of your planning crystal clear
- Flexibility in pricing, offering the same experience as larger law firms but with fee arrangements that provide better value for the client.
At Parker Hudson, we offer real-world and experience-based advice that puts your family, your business, your money, and your estate in the best possible position for tomorrow.
- Healthcare Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts, including insurance trusts, QTIPs, QPERTs, and generation skipping trusts
- Estate and gift taxes
- Family held enterprises
- Business succession planning
- Family limited partnerships
- Life insurance planning
- Annual giving
- Charitable giving / Charitable trusts
- Trust / Trustee disputes
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements