Practical advice and litigation experience from attorneys with a long track record of successfully representing franchisors across a wide variety of industries.
In today’s legal landscape, defined by a complex interaction of state and federal law, franchisors need litigators and counselors who understand the relevant legal and business landscape and can anticipate complications before they arise.
Our franchise dispute attorneys help franchisors navigate the often contentious relationships with franchisees and competitors. We emphasize creative, savvy strategies for resolving disputes and achieving optimal outcomes.
Just as important, we provide many of our clients with ongoing counseling and support so they avoid disputes in the first place. We offer deep industry knowledge and a command of the complex interplay of state and federal law.
We have experience litigating against the many of the leading franchisee attorneys around the county. We are known as effective franchisor advocates with significant courtroom experience and a winning approach. When Parker Hudson appears on the other side, they take notice.
Our approach includes:
- Offering cost-efficient legal services but with the same bench depth and quality of service found at larger, costlier firms
- Learning the ins and outs of your business so that we can be valuable advisors
- Basing our judgment calls and advice on many years of real-world experience, having represented clients across the whole spectrum of franchise disputes
- Limiting our franchise disputes services to litigation on behalf of franchisors
- Developing long-term relationships with our clients, and becoming true business partners
- Finding business-based solutions instead of resorting to litigation whenever possible (but always being prepared for trial if that’s what a successful outcome requires)
The attorneys on this team include thought leaders in the franchise bar, with a robust record of speaking engagements and publications in the field.
Our industry experience includes:
- Wireless accessories & repair
Our record of success in handling franchise disputes extends to:
- Franchisor-franchisee claims
- IP claims by and against franchisors
- Franchisor disputes with competitors
- Class Action defense on behalf of franchisors
- Franchise arbitration & alternative dispute resolution
- Franchise terminations
- Joint Employer issues