Parker Hudson offers experienced legal representation for matters involving administrative agencies in the state of Florida and Georgia. We offer creative approaches for resolving litigation efficiently, cost-effectively, and toward an optimal outcome for your business.
Parker Hudson is a recognized leader in administrative litigation in Florida, particularly in the areas of Certificate of Need litigation, bidding and procurement disputes, and reimbursement disputes.
Our experience extends to a wide range of industries and virtually every agency of the Florida state government. We are veteran advocates for healthcare companies, pari-mutuel wagering and slot machine operators, the alcoholic beverage industry, medical marijuana treatment centers, and beyond.
Leveraging our extensive contacts and deep bench of experience, we are often able to craft negotiated solutions that avoid the need for formal litigation, while remaining prepared to mount administrative litigation whenever necessary, aggressively pursuing an optimal outcome for our clients.
Our approach includes:
- Understanding your ultimate goals so that we can propose practical solutions
- Competently and cost-effectively navigating state licensing hearings and regulatory hearings
- Making it easy for your senior business leaders to communicate with our most experienced lawyers
- Fostering our relationships with the state agencies that matter most to your business, leveraging our credibility with the state — and our reputation for reasoned, creative solutions — on your behalf
- Offering the bench depth and experience of larger firms but at lower rates and with transparent billing
- Certificate of Need litigation
- Licensing hearings
- Regulatory hearings
- Government contracts
- Reimbursement disputes
- Regulated healthcare businesses & hospitals in Florida
- Hospices, skilled nursing facilities, and home health agencies
- Medical marijuana treatment centers in Florida
- Florida gaming, gambling, slot machine operators, and pari-mutuel betting businesses
- Matters involving the FL Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering
- Matters involving the FL AHCA, DOH, DCF, APD, DEP, DOT, DFS, DMS, ABT, and other state agencies