Madison Morrow is an associate in the firm's Commercial Finance group. Madison represents clients in a wide range of commercial lending transactions. Her creativity and skill allow her to effectively represent clients' legal interests.
Madison works with national and regional banks and other financial institutions in syndicated and single-lender transactions. She focuses on the negotiation, documentation, and administration of transactions, including asset-based loans and acquisition financing in a variety of industries. Madison's client-centered approach ensures that her clients receive invaluable and efficient representation.
- Financial Services
- Commercial Finance
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016); Wake Forest Law Review, Articles Editor
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2013)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient, Contracts, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient, Debtor-Creditor, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2016
- Alabama State Bar Association