Oct 02, 2019
Jameson Bilsborrow is an associate in the firm's Healthcare practice group. He assists clients with a range of regulatory and litigation matters, including guiding them through Georgia's certificate of need program, state licensure issues, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and related regulatory disputes. A former track & field All American and having graduated at the top of his law school class, Jameson brings an in-it-to-win-it attitude to any matter a client asks him to run with.
Jameson works with hospitals, healthcare systems, physicians, and other individuals in the healthcare industry. Having spent two years in the Solicitor General's Unit of Georgia's Attorney General's Office, Jameson has handled numerous and diverse high-priority litigation matters before the U.S. and Georgia Supreme Courts, federal and state trial and appellate courts, and now federal and state administrative agencies as part of the firm's Healthcare team. As winsome and he is tenacious, Jameson knows how to assist tribunals and decisionmakers in navigating a clear path to the resolutions his clients desire.
- Healthcare Transactions
- Healthcare Litigation
- Healthcare Regulatory, Reimbursement & Compliance
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., with High Honors, First Honor Graduate, 2015); Order of the Coif
- The College of William and Mary (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Myron Penn Laughlin Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing: awarded for Emory Law Journal student note, available at 64 Emory L.J. 819
- Paul Bryan Prize in Constitutional Law: Emory Law graduation honor
- Five-time Emory Law Dean's Award recipient: for highest grade in course
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- The Honorable Frank Mays Hull, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Honorable Samuel H. Mays, Jr., U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
news & insightsview all news
Oct 02, 2019