- Parker, Hudson, Rainer & Dobbs LLP and 16 of its partners have again been awarded top honors among leading Georgia law firms in the prestigious 2015 Chambers USA guide. ... Read more »May 2015
- Tiffany Johnson has been selected as a member of “The National Black Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40” list. The National Black Lawyers is an invitation-only national organization composed... Read more »April 2015
- Bill Holley, Scott Zweigel, and Peter Busscher recently obtained a complete dismissal of a putative class action filed against an important bank client related to alleged misrepresentations regarding Vendor's Single... Read more »
- Ron Coleman will be presenting a live webcast on the topic “Irreparable Harm and Trademark Law Demystified! A 2015 Perspective” hosted by The Knowledge Congress7/24/2015
- Eric Anderson will be speaking on a panel at the ABI Southeast Bankruptcy Workshop July 24 – 25 in Amelia Island, FL, on the topic of "Receiverships and Bankruptcy: Between Scylla and Charybdis"10/1/2015
- Trish Treadwell will speak at the American Bar Association’s 38th Annual Forum on Franchising in New Orleans, LA. Trish will address the topic “Ethical Risks in Cyberspace” for franchise systems and franchise lawyers, along with co-presenter Regina Emulsk. The presentation will address ethical, security, and noncompete issues raised by cloud-based storage, social media, and the internet. Trish is an Associate Editor for the Franchise Law Journal and contributor to The Franchise Lawyer newsletter.