- In a combined effort by the firm's litigation and bankruptcy practice groups, the firm won an affirmance in the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals of lower court wins for our... Read more »April 2013
- Parker Hudson is pleased to announce that Steven M. Goldman has joined the firm as a partner in the firm's Corporate and Franchise, Distribution and Global Licensing practice groups in... Read more »April 2013
- We are pleased to announce that Parker, Hudson, Rainer & Dobbs has been awarded the elite “Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite” designation by the American Heart Association.
The Firm’s Wellness Matters
... Read more »
- Ed Dobbs is the moderator of a panel that will be discussing the topic “Transcendental Mediation: Paving the Way for Inner Peace, Reduced Anxiety and Settlement” at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Southeast Bankruptcy Workshop.
- Eric Anderson is the Program Chair for the American Bankruptcy Institute Southeast Bankruptcy Workshop July 18-21 at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, Amelia Island, FL, and at that workshop Eric will be a panelist in the ethics and professionalism session entitled "A Magical Marriage, or Is He Just a Troll? The Divorce of Boris Badenough" on July 21. 7/30/2013
- Eric Taylor will be a panel member discussing the topic "Consumer Fair Lending: Managing and Defending Against Claims of Discriminatory Lending and Assessing the Status of ‘Disparate Impact’ in Lending Litigation and Enforcement, Including in the Areas of Student Loans and Auto Financing" at the American Conference Institute’s 16th National Conference on Consumer Finance Class Actions & Litigation in Chicago.