- Bill Holley, Eric Taylor, Scott Zweigel, and Peter Busscher recently obtained a complete dismissal of a putative class action filed against an important bank client related to alleged misrepresentations regarding... Read more »March 2015
- Attorneys and staff of Parker, Hudson, Rainer & Dobbs took part in the firm's third annual tree planting (through Trees Atlanta) and helped plant 135 trees along the east side... Read more »March 2015
- Trish Treadwell has officially taken over as the President and Chair of the Leadership Institute for Women of Color Attorneys’ Annual Leadership Conference Planning Committee. The Leadership Institute is national,... Read more »
- Bill Holley and Eric Jon Taylor will be speaking at the Daily Report’s In-House Counsel CLE Seminar Series. They will be presenting the topic “Winning High Profile High Stakes Litigation.” The event will be held on April 29, 2015, at The Georgian Club, 7:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.4/29/2015
- Ron Coleman will be presenting a live webcast on the topic “Trade Secret Mediations in 2015: What You Need to Know” hosted by The Knowledge Congress. For more information about the webcast, please click here
- On May 5, 2015, Trish Treadwell will present the Annual Judicial Update at the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) 2015 Legal Symposium, in Chicago, IL. The IFA is the largest organization dedicated to serving the needs and interests of the franchise industry. The annual Legal Symposium is one of the largest gatherings of franchise lawyers in the country, and the Annual Judicial Update is a featured event because it presents a summary of the most significant decisions and trends in franchise law over the last twelve months. Trish will be presenting with Miami franchisee lawyer Robert Salkowski.