Veronica Macias is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Finance practice group where she works on a wide range of commercial lending transactions. Veronica’s attention to detail and drive ensures that her client’s legal interests are being met.
Veronica works with national and regional banks and other financial institutions in syndicated and single-lender transactions, with a focus on asset-based loans.
Veronica is the Region VII (Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi) Deputy President for the National Hispanic Bar Association. Some of her duties include event planning, networking, and overall strategic guidance for the region.
- Financial Services
- Commercial Finance
- Georgia State University College of Law, (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021) Order of the Coif
- Georgia State University, (B.A., cum laude, 2017)
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Georgia Latino Law Foundation
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Region VII, Deputy President