Samantha (Sam) Masters is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Finance practice group. She focuses her practice on representing banks and financial institutions in a wide variety of commercial lending transactions. Sam’s collaborative nature and commitment to working seamlessly within a team further enhance her ability to meet her clients' needs effectively.
Sam works with national and regional banks and other financial institutions in syndicated and single-lender transactions, with a focus on asset-based loans.
- Author, "What’s In Your Glass? Whether Milk Labels Should be Based on Creation Process or End Product," Georgia State University Law Review (June 20, 2022)
- Co-Author, "HB 517: Amendments Relating to Student Scholarship Organizations," Georgia State University Law Review (January 16, 2023)
- Co-Presenter, “Evidentiary Foundations,” Bleckley Inn of Court (March 27, 2022)
- Financial Services
- Commercial Finance
- Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2023) Georgia State Moot Court, President (2023); Georgia State Law Review, Associate Research Editor (2023); Bleckley Inn of Court, Pupil (2023); Awarded Best Overall Moot Court Summer Tryout Competition (2021)
- University of Florida (B.S.; B.A., cum laude, 2020)