Nikki Sherrill is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for firmwide business development, marketing and communications. Working as a trusted advisor to the firm’s leadership, her top priority is supporting Parker Hudson to go beyond in all our client service efforts.
Nikki has spent 15 years in the legal marketing profession working at large and mid-size law firms helping lawyers strengthen and develop existing client relationships. She enjoys helping to craft and execute strategy around key client relationships and supporting client service initiatives.
An active participant in the nearly 4,000-member Legal Marketing Association, Nikki served as a Member-at-Large on the International Board of Directors from 2021-2022. In 2020, she was the Regional Leadership Committee Chair and liaison on the board. Nikki has also served as President of the LMA’s Southeast Region, among other roles on the SE regional board, including Chair of the SE Regional Conference in 2015. Nikki is passionate about her involvement with the LMA and advocating for legal marketing.
- Moderator, "Unlocking Your Career Potential: Strategies for Advancement and Success," Legal Marketing Association Atlanta Panel (September 20, 2023)
- Moderator, "Working in Concert to Elevate Your Brand and Position," Legal Marketing Association Southwest Regional Conference (September 15, 2023)
- Panelist, “Status Report: How are Law Firm and Marketing Leaders Aligning To Drive Success?,” Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference (April 25, 2023)
- Co-Presenter, “30 Tips to Help Your Team Stay Afloat: A 60 Minute Odyssey,” Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference Small Firm/Solo Marketing Preconference Session (April 24, 2023)
- Co-Presenter, “Consistent Business Development Habits,” Legal Marketing Association Southeast Region Business Development Bootcamp (March 17, 2021)