Nicole Monroe is the Chief Information Officer for Parker Hudson. She directs the firm's Information Technology department, overseeing and managing all aspects of the firm's strategic and operational technology-related initiatives. She works closely with firm executives and practice leadership to ensure technology effectively supports the firm's client service and business objectives.
With more than 17 years of experience in the technology field, Nicole has worked within a number of industries including legal, health care, and government. Her experience spans a wide range of IT-related specialties including networking, security, end user computing and applications. She is a skilled communicator and leader, having managed a number of highly-productive IT teams. Before joining Parker Hudson, she served as the Director of IT for the VA Attorney General's office, one of the largest law firms in VA. She was responsible for all IT strategic planning and played a lead role in the Attorney General's technology initiative to reform and modernize the office.
- Panelist, "Building a Diverse Legal Landscape: The Importance of Black Professionals in Law Firms and Legal Departments,” ILTACON (August 21, 2023)
- Panelist, "Women in Technology Roundtable: Implementing legal technology to gain a competitive edge," Thomson Reuters (2021)
- Panelist, Advancement of Women in STEM Programs - Challenges & Opportunities (2018)
- Panelist, AITP Atlanta CIO Roundtable (2017)
- Advisory Board, Virginia Governing Leadership Forum (2016)
- M.S. in Management Information Systems, Strayer University (2008)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Spelman College (2003)
- Member, International Legal Technology Association
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators
- Member, Women in Technology
- Member, Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators