As Director of Legal Talent Acquisition, Development and Diversity, Michelle collaborates with firm stakeholders to drive attorney recruitment efforts by leveraging industry knowledge and experience in support of the firm's strategic initiatives. She works closely with the Chair of Diversity to execute, implement, and champion the firm's diversity and inclusion efforts that emphasize the firm’s commitment to creating an inclusive place of work. Michelle works proactively with firm leadership to seek and develop legal training opportunities, foster mentoring, and enhance performance management processes to ensure the continued professional development of the firm’s attorneys.
- Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis, IN (B.S., Management/Public Affairs)
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member (ALA)
- Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators (AALA)
- Professional Development Consortium (PDC)
- Atlanta Legal Recruiter Association (ALRA)