Laura Frick is an attorney in the firm’s Commercial Finance practice group. She has represented national and regional banks and other financial institutions in syndicated, club, and single-lender transactions. Laura’s prior law firm experience and her many years as internal commercial lending counsel for a regional bank enable her to document and close transactions for her clients in a practical and efficient manner.
Laura works closely with clients to help them navigate the complex world of commercial finance. She has a particular focus on asset-based lending, helping financial institutions to structure and close deals that are tailored to the specific needs of their clients. Whether working on large, multi-party transactions or smaller, single-lender deals, Laura is committed to providing top-notch client service and helping her clients achieve their business goals.
- In-house counsel for a super-regional financial institution, advising on the structure and documentation for its loan portfolio of commercial, not-for-profit, and private wealth loans.*
- Advised specialty lending team of a financial institution in documenting secured financing for franchisees and other strategic partners of corporate sponsors.*
- Advised financial institution on documenting construction, working capital, and other taxable and tax-exempt financing for governmental, healthcare, and educational non-profit entities, including though master trust indenture structures.*
- Advised trade credit and standby letter of credit operational team for a financial institution on issuance of letters of credit and .*
- Member of national leveraged finance group representing financial institutions, lenders, sponsors, and borrowers in senior secured first lien revolvers and term loan facilities as well as for unsecured lending facilities, including purchase of private placement notes.*
- Advised operational support team for a financial institution on treasury management products and services.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Parker Hudson.