Kelly Mancini is an accomplished real estate lawyer. Throughout her career, Kelly has helped numerous clients in a wide variety of industries with their commercial real estate needs. Her responsive, client-focused approach creates an environment where real estate deals can run smoothly and get completed efficiently.
Having spent a large portion of her career as in-house real estate counsel for large businesses, Kelly has a unique perspective on – and abiding appreciation for – the issues and concerns faced by her commercial clients. She represents national retailers, residential builders, institutional and individual owners, financial institutions, healthcare providers, and restaurant chains with their real estate needs. These matters often include retail leasing, office leasing, acquisitions, and dispositions. Kelly also regularly advises on the real estate aspects of commercial lending transactions being undertaken by the firm’s financial services industry clients.
Kelly is dedicated to helping her clients realize their goals and get their deals done thoroughly and effectively. With her industry experience, she knows the pressures on growing businesses and the need for complete and hassle-free real estate transactions. Kelly’s proactive communication style and facility with the issues combine to make her a highly effective closer of real estate transactions.
- Represented the seller in a multi-family asset sale.
- Represented one of the leading national institutional investors in connection with its portfolio of wetlands/stream mitigation banks, conservation banks and other ecological assets located in 2 states.
- Served as counsel for Ulta in leasing over 200 stores throughout the United States.
- Real estate counsel for Georgia's largest non-profit healthcare system in the acquisition of five (5) hospital campuses and related properties in $575 million transaction.
- Panelist Speaker/Presenter, ABA 17th Annual Real Property Symposium, “Inside-Outside: Effective Partnering Among Counsel in Real Estate Transactions” (May 2006)
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- The University of Georgia Terry School of Business (M.B.A., 2008)
- Duke University (J.D., 1991) Member, Duke Law Journal 1989-1991
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 1988) Phi Beta Kappa
- State Bar of Georgia
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (2017-current)
- Member, CREW Atlanta
- Association of Corporate Counsel (2011)
- Women’s Finance Exchange – Atlanta (2003-2006)
- Commercial Real Estate Women – Atlanta (2003)