Jennifer Blasco is an associate in the firm's Real Estate practice group. She is actively involved in all stages of a commercial real estate transaction—from due diligence, to deal documentation, to closing. Jennifer's attention to detail ensures that the clients' expectations are exceeded.
Jennifer's clients include owners, developers, landlords, and tenants of commercial real estate. Her work includes acquisition, disposition, leasing, development, and financing of property. Jennifer's responsiveness and dedication to understanding the commercial real estate industry leads to smooth and efficient closings.
- Served as counsel for Ulta in leasing over 200 stores throughout the United States.
- Represented institutional investor in the disposition of land and acquisition of wetland/mitigation bank easement located in White County, Georgia
- Represented institutional investor in the disposition of land and acquisition of wetland/mitigation bank easement located in Lamar County, Georgia
- Represented institutional investor in the disposition of land located in Hinsdale County, Colorado
Counsel to healthcare provider in acquisition of ground leased medical office facilities having prices exceeding $87,600,000 and $70,300,000, respectively.
- "Immigrant Families Behind Bars: Technology Setting Them Free," 19 Vand. J. Ent. & Tech. L. 697 (Spring, 2017)
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- University of Florida (B.A., 2014)
- Dean's Scholar, Vanderbilt University Law School, 2014-2017
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2013
- University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Anderson Scholar, High Distinction, 2012
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section
- Secretary, Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Volunteer, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law, Notes Development Editor (2016-2017)
- Vanderbilt University Cal Turner Program for Moral Leadership in the Professions, Fellow (2015-2016)