As the Chief Administrative Officer, Dixon is responsible for the development and implementation of all of the firm's human resources functions, including employee benefits, employee relations, onboarding, performance management and compliance. Dixon acts as a trusted advisor to the firm's Managing Partner, Executive Committee and Practice Group Leaders while also overseeing the firm's administrative staff.
- Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Atlanta, GA (M.S., 2008)
- University of the South, Sewanee, TN (B.A., 2000)
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member
- Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators
- Business Partner Relations Chair, 2017-2018
- Membership Chair, 2015-2017
- Society for Human Resources Management