he | him
f: (404) 522 8409
Chase Lyndale is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He helps clients resolve commercial disputes and litigation before federal and state courts and alternative dispute resolution bodies. Being cognizant of the inherent risks and costs associated with litigation, Chase works hard to find pre-litigation and negotiated solutions for his clients, while still being ready to zealously advance their interests through litigation if necessary.
After starting his career at a boutique law firm, Chase enjoys working with clients to provide solutions tailored to their needs. He represents clients in matters involving business torts, franchise systems, employment disputes, ERISA litigation, restrictive covenants, contract disputes, and products liability. In every matter, Chase works meticulously to position complex legal matters for a successful resolution.
- Successfully drafted and argued a motion for summary judgment for local governmental body to conclude multi-year litigation. *
- Successfully defended multi-state car dealership on claims of breach of contract, fraud, and breach of warranty in Georgia Magistrate Court. *
- Represented and defended local governmental body in a workers’ compensation hearing before an administrative law judge where the governmental body was found to owe the employee no workers compensation benefits. *
- Drafted a motion for summary judgment that ultimately resulted in multi-million-dollar claim being settled for a fraction of the claimed amount. *
- Represented several property owners in landlord-tenant disputes and successfully settled the matters to the satisfaction of all parties. *
* Denotes experience prior to joining Parker Hudson.
- Co-author, “Statute of Limitations for Child Sexual Abuse Civil Lawsuits in Georgia,” CEASE, University of Georgia School of Law (2019)
- Co-author, “Civil Statutes of Limitation for Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking,” (2020)
- Co-author, Legal Writing Manual (2020)
areas of focus
- Business Torts & Unfair Competition
- Commercial Disputes
- Employment & ERISA Litigation
- Franchise Disputes
- Product Liability Defense
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020); Order of the Coif, CALI Award in Torts, Law School Association Scholar, Custer-Tuggle Award for Excellence in Family Law, Mediation Clinic
- University of Georgia (B.S., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Neutral, Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
admitted to practice
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia