Bill Bush is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice group. He primarily focuses his practice on commercial real estate, using his legal knowledge, practical experience, and problem-solving skills to guide clients through real estate transactions.
With experience in assisting national and local developers, borrowers, investors, landlords and tenants in acquiring, disposing, refinancing, and leasing real estate, Bill enjoys the deal process and works diligently to negotiate and obtain the best outcomes for clients.
- Represented national retail auto parts chain in their leasing of over 20 retail spaces with lease values totaling $15,000,000.
- Represented regional restaurant chain in their leasing of restaurant space across the Southeastern United States.
- Represented funeral home proprietor in numerous multi-million dollar funeral home acquisitions.*
- Represented owner of rural investment property in Tennessee in dispute over access, evaluating and preparing opinion on easement rights.*
- Represented a real estate investor in the disposition of commercial lot in South Georgia to retail chain.*
- Represented a national real estate shopping mall developer in a $27,500,000 commercial real estate loan renewal.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Parker Hudson
- Real Estate
- Closely Held Businesses
- Financial Services
- Real Estate Transactions
- Corporate & Business Transactions
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020); Georgia Law Review-Articles Editor; Law School Association Scholar, Veterans Legal Clinic
- University of Georgia (B.B.A., magna cum laude, 2017)