f: (404) 522-8409
Ashley Fredericks is an associate in the Real Estate practice group. Ashley focuses her practice on commercial real estate, including acquisitions, sales, leasing, and development. Using her creativity and knowledge of the industry, Ashley tailors her practice to fit each client’s individual needs and goals. Ashley’s thoughtful and forward-thinking approach affords clients an advantage in the deal space.
In addition to her experience in commercial real estate, Ashley has a strong background in real estate finance and has worked on a variety of transactions in the industrial, retail, and multi-family space. She is skilled in negotiating and drafting complex contracts and is dedicated to finding solutions that meet her clients’ objectives.
- Drafted and negotiated equipment leases on behalf of an institutional retail tenant in locations across the United States.*
- Represented developers in obtaining construction loan financing.*
- Represented lender in the initiation of a credit facility with $415,000,000 term loans and $100,000,000 revolving credit loans.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Parker Hudson.
Areas of Focus
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Emory Law (J.D., with Honors, 2019)
- Eckerd College (B.A., High Honors, 2014)
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, CREW Atlanta
Admitted to practice