ATLANTA, March 18, 2019 – Parker, Hudson, Rainer & Dobbs LLP is pleased to announce that 16 Parker Hudson attorneys have been recognized in the 2019 Georgia Super Lawyers rankings.
Super Lawyer recognition goes to:
- Armando L. Basarrate, II – Health Care
- Bobbi Acord Noland - Banking
- C. Edward Dobbs - Banking, Bankruptcy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Creditor Debtor Rights
- David B. Darden - Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
- David G. Russell - Securities Litigation, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation
- Eric W. Anderson - Bankruptcy, Business/Corporate, Banking
- G. Wayne Hillis, Jr. - Securities Litigation, Employment Litigation, Business Litigation
- J. Marbury Rainer - Business Litigation, Securities Litigation, Health Care
- R. Lawrence Ashe, Jr. - Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor, Civil Rights
- Ronald T. Coleman, Jr. - Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Franchise/Dealership
- Rufus T. Dorsey, IV - Bankruptcy, Business Litigation
- William J. Holley, II - Business Litigation, Banking, Civil Litigation
Rising Star recognition goes to
Super Lawyers' selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.