Jun 08, 2020
Nancy Baughan will be moderating the Third Party Funding panel at the Atlanta International Arbitration Society's 9th Annual Conference on December 10. The panel will address recent developments in third-party funding in international arbitration.
Topics will include:
- Practical considerations - finding the right funder and funding structure;
- Pandemic impact on third-party funding;
- Third-party funding global alliance;
- Developments - EU Directive on Collective Redress, UNCITRAL, ICSID, ABA & NY State Bar, ICDR;
- Ethical and disclosure issues.
Panel speakers will also include:
- Shashi Dhonladas, Bailey Duquette (New York)
- Nikolaus Pitkowitz, Graf & Pitkowitz (Vienna)
- Catherine Rogers (Penn State)
- Annie Lesperance, Omni Bridgeway (Montreal)
The two-day virtual conference begins on December 9 and will explore the effects of recent global political developments on international arbitration. Registration is complimentary and open to all.