Aug 15, 2019
Join Nancy Baughan on Friday, June 12 at 9:00 a.m. EST for the The International Arbitration Tribunal Webinar. Arbitration is the go-to dispute resolution mechanism for most international contracts, especially in the post-COVID world.
This panel hosts leading arbitration professionals from around the world who will explore and share valuable insight as to how to get the best out of the process, and how to deal with difficulties that arise, with a focus on the arbitrators who decide the disputes. There will be time for questions following the panel discussion.
Meet the panel
Moderated by international arbitration specialist, Duncan Bagshaw, who will be joined by:
- Funke Adekoya SAN, Partner, Aelex
- Nancy H. Baughan, Partner, Parker, Hudson, Rainer & Dobbs LLP
- Urs Weber-Stecher, Partner, Wenger & Vieli Ltd.
- Kerry C. Williams, Shareholder, Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, White, Williams & Aughtry
- Chakrapani Misra, Partner, Khaitan & Co
All participating firms are proud members of Meritas®, a premier global alliance of independent law firms working collaboratively to provide businesses with qualified legal expertise.
Please RSVP here.