Nov 03, 2020
Bobbi Acord Noland, partner at Parker Hudson, will be presenting "Representing Co-Lenders in Syndicated Credit Facilities: Consent Rights, Sacred Rights, Waterfall and Pro-Rata Sharing Provisions, Removal and Addition of Co-Lenders," on March 4 for Strafford CLE.
This CLE webinar will examine syndicated loans from the co-lender's perspective. The panel will discuss deal points of particular concern to co-lenders, including trends in negative covenants and collateral leakage, voting rights, waterfall and pro-rata sharing provisions, intercreditor arrangements and regulatory concerns for banks and other regulated entities.
- Negative Covenants: The role of precedent; sponsor-friendly provisions; collateral leakage concerns
- Voting Rights: Key issues and trends in recent cases
- Waterfall and pro-rata sharing provisions
- Intercreditor arrangements
- Regulatory and compliance concerns for co-lenders
- Special issues for letter of credit issuers
More information and registration can be found here.